Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Love Tarot

I have been reading the tarot for as long as I can remember. My mother was truly gifted and I would watch her in deep fascination as she read for people. Before her, was my grandparents, both of whom read tea leaves for guidance, and their parents before them...

In my many years, and I do mean many. I am a crone now. And over the years, the main question that comes up is about love.
"Will I find my soul mate"
"Will I ever fall in love"
"Does she really love me"

It does make sense, love is the most powerful, magical feeling humans can feel. Love is so strong people are willing to die for it. Love is more sought after than money.

I like to start out with one card, it gives me an idea of the past, of the person who is asking the question. It can help to open their minds as to what they did wrong in their past relationships. What they need to work on, or what they have learned. Too often we point the finger at the other person, but we must never forget that we ourselves are not perfect.

The tarot is all about personal responsibility, evolving, growing, and learning.

You want your soul mate to be the very best for you, correct?
Then you must always work on yourself to be the very best for your soul mate as well. Even if you know not their name yet.

I encourage you to draw one card if you own your own deck, or have a one card reading to find out where you need to grow first. It can and will change your life.


                                                             My online tarot shop here.


Do all things in love.

~**~Bright Blessings~**~
Vadoma

No comments:

Post a Comment